Networker

Re: [Networker] Novell problem

2007-10-23 16:54:14
Subject: Re: [Networker] Novell problem
From: Tim Mooney <Tim.Mooney AT NDSU DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 15:48:52 -0500
In regard to: [Networker] Novell problem, Zwe Paing said (at 1:52pm on Oct...:

I have a problem with my back ups on netware 7.2.1 server and netware
client 4.22.

Have you considered upgrading to the 7.2.x client for NetWare?  It's
apparently nontrivial to install, but once you get it installed, it's
supposed to be a lot less flaky than the 4.22 client.  The 4.22 client
also won't be supported or work with a 7.3.2 or later server, so you'll
eventually want to upgrade.

Tim
--
Tim Mooney                                        Tim.Mooney AT ndsu DOT edu
Information Technology Services                   (701) 231-1076 (Voice)