Networker

[Networker] Opportunity to attend Legato Lab Training Class for FREE

2007-10-22 16:16:16
Subject: [Networker] Opportunity to attend Legato Lab Training Class for FREE
From: Jacob Farmer <jfarmer AT CAMBRIDGECOMPUTER DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 15:59:11 -0400
Hello, I'm writing from Cambridge Computer.  We have a pretty cool offer
for Legato admins at nonprofit institutions.  We are giving away two FREE
seats in our Legato Hands-on Lab Class, being held in Waltham, MA from
November 5-9.

The basic gist is that we had a cancellation with only two weeks before
the class starts.  We were asked to donate these two unused seats to a
worthy cause.

So, if you work for a worthy cause (any non-profit would count) and you
are interested in attending a really great Networker hands-on lab class,
please send an email to Jonathan Friedman at
jfriedman AT cambridgecomputer DOT com.

Note that this free offer only covers the class itself.  You would need to
cover your own transportation, room, and board.

NOTE:  This class is NOT the EMC official Legato training.  This is a
class that was designed and developed by Cambridge Computer.  We have been
providing training on Legato for about 10 years, so you can rest assured
it is good stuff.  If you want to know how this class compares to the EMC
version, you can give us a call or check out our web site:
http://www.cambridgecomputer.com/hands_on_lab.cfm