Networker

[Networker] 2 Questions installing/patching networker 7.2.2 on Solaris

2007-10-05 04:38:52
Subject: [Networker] 2 Questions installing/patching networker 7.2.2 on Solaris
From: Stefan Seibt <stefan.seibt AT SUN DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 04:34:04 -0400
Hi all,
short (but important for me) Questions :

I need to install Legato networker in Version 7.2.2 at a customers site.
I got the 7.2.0-CDs and the Jumbo-Patch 7.2.2. Strange enough, i do not find
any documentation about this topic :

    Can i install 7.2.0 and apply the Jumbo-patch 7.2.2 to get a running 7.2.2 ?

-----

Next thing : Downloading a security patch (LGTOsc02250) i got three versions
for Solaris called "sol7i", "sol7n", "sol7w" without any description what
the purpose/defference for these three are.

    Could you give me an short explanation of the purpose of these three ?

thanks a lot
    Stefan