Networker

Re: [Networker] Cloning operation of SQL server not seeming to end under 7.4 for Windows - more

2007-10-04 10:56:18
Subject: Re: [Networker] Cloning operation of SQL server not seeming to end under 7.4 for Windows - more
From: MIchael Leone <Michael.Leone AT PHA.PHILA DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 10:52:09 -0400
A bit more info ... I ran "nsrclone", and it is reporing that my server is
"busy", and that it is waiting for it to retry. Dunno why it thinks it's
busy - it's not actually doing anything (there are no jobs of any type
executing). Other cloning jobs seem to have run fine; it's only these
savesets that were generated by the new NetWorker client and latest SQL
module that I can't seem to clone ....

Anyone?

--
Michael Leone
Network Administrator, ISM

EMC NetWorker discussion <NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU> wrote on
10/04/2007 09:05:08 AM:

> OK, so in furtherance of my problems I posted about yesterday (where my
> SQL backup was failing), we upgraded the server to the latest 7.4 for
> Windows (from 7.3.2.jumbo), and that one storage node to 7.4, along with

> the latest 5.1 SQL agent (I realize agent is probably the wrong term).
We