Networker

[Networker] drive loaded and the drive status is `not occupied'

2007-10-02 11:58:38
Subject: [Networker] drive loaded and the drive status is `not occupied'
From: Capi <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 08:53:53 -0700
i'll recreate the issue and run nsrjb ?HE hopefully that's all it will need and
ofcourse run the inventory :).  On the support comment, the last 2 calls i had
with them were let's say  "not up to par" and to get level 2 or 3 what ever is
called they need blood type, social, etc before helping [Wink], i do understand
that they have other issues but a 10 minute conversation at that level turns
into a 3 hours ordeal on level 1, don't get me wrong they have been very
helpfull on other issues.