Networker

Re: [Networker] NDMP configuration

2007-10-02 08:19:15
Subject: Re: [Networker] NDMP configuration
From: "Wood, R A (Bob)" <WoodR AT CHEVRON DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 13:15:41 +0100
You will find the NDMP id and password in the NDMP device definition and
the NDMP client definition.

Bob Wood
Senior Technical Analyst

ITC - EMEAE London eHub
Chevron Limited
1 Westferry Circus, Canary Wharf
London, E14 4HA
Tel +44(0)20 7719 3885
Fax +44(0)20 7719 5101
woodr AT chevron DOT com

Chevron Limited. Registered in England and Wales (145197). Registered
office 1 Westferry Circus, Canary Wharf, London, England, E14 4HA