Networker

[Networker] getting a connection not authorized when running jbconfig

2007-10-01 22:29:55
Subject: [Networker] getting a connection not authorized when running jbconfig
From: Vernon Harris <harriv00 AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 19:22:45 -0700
All,
We have a sun nas server that we need to reconfigure
to use new device names due to nasos upgrade.  When we
run jbconfig to reconfigure using the new device
names, we are getting a "connection not authorized
error" from the ndmp nas host.  Is there any
configuration that is kept by networker after the
initial configuration???

Should we delete and rebuild the configuration???  We
don't get to the step where jbconfig asks for the nas
server acct and password.  As soon as it connects to
the nas server it gets the error.

Thanks

Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.
http://sims.yahoo.com/