Networker

Re: [Networker] media request alert: Waiting for 2 writable volumes to backup pool

2007-09-26 10:49:56
Subject: Re: [Networker] media request alert: Waiting for 2 writable volumes to backup pool
From: Elvis Ademba <kingelvo AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 16:40:34 +0200
Thank you very much.
I managed to get the backups going but only on disk. Apparently the disks
were not being mounted automatically so i had to do it manually.
The only problem i have for now is the backup or cloning to tape. it keeps
on saying -- failed quesry vor volume xxxxxxxxx. though it verifies the
volume correctly.

I new to netwoker so i may struglle with command. if posiblr give me precise
or lead on commands.
I will have to wait till tomoro morning when no backup is running to
troubleshoot as you advised.

Thanks aggain

Regards
Elvis