Networker

[Networker] SQL Client backup

2007-09-26 04:12:19
Subject: [Networker] SQL Client backup
From: vikas tomar <vikastomar27 AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 13:28:17 +0530
Hi,

We are using networker 7.3.2 jumbo.Build 389.
When we take online backup of  a SQL client, After writing exactly 42 GB it
always shows writing completed .
While size of database is around 110 GB.
I have also tried client initiated backup but result is same.
NIC setting is 100 mbps Full duplex.

Can any one helps me to resolve this problem.

regards,
Vikas