Networker

Re: [Networker] A new list for something called "Legato NetWorker"

2007-09-25 12:46:31
Subject: Re: [Networker] A new list for something called "Legato NetWorker"
From: "Werth, Dave" <dave.werth AT GARMIN DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 09:41:38 -0700
I was a member in the iphase/Patrick Larkin days although my archived
e-mail only goes back to around August 1998.  I think that was about the
time metica took over.

I also appreciate the work Stan has put in to make the list a success.
It's helped me a lot over the years.

David Werth
Garmin AT, Inc
Salem, Oregon