Networker

Re: [Networker] A new list for something called "Legato NetWorker"

2007-09-25 00:50:03
Subject: Re: [Networker] A new list for something called "Legato NetWorker"
From: Craig Faller <craig.faller AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 00:43:32 -0400
lol, me too...... 1995, using Networker v3.2B and also enjoying good ol'
Budtool b4 Legato put them in their back pocket, stripped a few goodies
and shelved it....

actually I still have doco around from when "NSR Save Restore" was owned
by (DEC) Digital...lol

On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 11:07:54 -0500, Tim Mooney <Tim.Mooney AT NDSU DOT EDU>
wrote:

>In regard to: [Networker] A new list for something called "Legato...:
>
>> Just went hunting on the web to find out exactly when the NetWorker list
>> started, and found this.

http://www.faqs.org/ftp/usenet/news.announce.newgroups/mailing.lists/legato
-networker