Networker

Re: [Networker] NMC

2007-09-24 10:48:40
Subject: Re: [Networker] NMC
From: Stan Horwitz <stan AT TEMPLE DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 10:39:23 -0400
As per the NetWorker Administrator's guide, the NMC uses three ports. The documentation says that database queries default to port 2638. You also need to open port 9000 and 9001. These ports can also be changed. See the Administrator's Guide for more details. For version 7.4, the info is on page 641 of the Administrator's Guide.