Networker

Re: [Networker] A new list for something called "Legato NetWorker"

2007-09-22 13:48:03
Subject: Re: [Networker] A new list for something called "Legato NetWorker"
From: "Brian O'Neill" <oneill AT OINC DOT NET>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 13:40:14 -0400
A Darren Dunham wrote:
On Fri, Sep 21, 2007 at 11:48:06PM +0100, Davina Treiber wrote:
Just went hunting on the web to find out exactly when the NetWorker list
started, and found this.

http://www.faqs.org/ftp/usenet/news.announce.newgroups/mailing.lists/legato-networker

How many old timers still here today used the list in the iphase days?

Hmmmm, I don't think I was.  I thought I had joined in 1997, but I can't
find anything in my archives prior to 1999 (when it was hosted at
meitca.com)

Same here...the earliest I have is from 1999, when it was at meitca.com. I know I was using Networker before that and thought I was on the list before 1999, but don't have a record of it. My post in 1999 said "just joined the list"...

-Brian