Networker

Re: [Networker] Networker encryption with 7.3 or 7.4

2007-09-21 16:53:27
Subject: Re: [Networker] Networker encryption with 7.3 or 7.4
From: Stan Horwitz <stan AT TEMPLE DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 16:48:06 -0400
On Sep 21, 2007, at 2:41 PM, Coty, Edward wrote:

Anyway using the software encryption that comes with 7.3 or higher? I
would love to here some feedback on Networker's encryption.

I tried it a couple of weeks ago with the aes asm, but I couldn't get it to work. When I attempted to recover data that I thought was encrypted, the data was restored without prompting me to enter my data zone's pass phrase. Your inquiry reminded me that I should try it again, so that's what I am about to do.