Networker

[Networker] Who is using 7.4 now? Its great!!!!

2007-09-21 13:32:10
Subject: [Networker] Who is using 7.4 now? Its great!!!!
From: dakoal <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 10:27:41 -0700
Hi,

what is you Problem Davina Treiber????

You wrote : I'd be happier if they put nwadmin back in.

And I tell @Davina Treiber:  that we are using nwadmin on newer Networker
Versions.

Here some FAQ for using a Forum:
- The @ means that the message right from the name and the ":" is for that
person.
- Only a "Quote" means that the Person mentioned wrote something.

I only wanted to be friendly and tell you that it is possible to do use nwadmin
from an old Version on 7.3.3 , and you are ..... (I don't write that) ...  me.

And with what should I be more carefull, with sharing my Legato eperiences
???????

Greets