Networker

Re: [Networker] logical and physical device mapping

2007-09-20 10:56:40
Subject: Re: [Networker] logical and physical device mapping
From: michael mcgearty <michaelmcgearty AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 15:51:47 +0100
As far as i can remember, I not sitting in front of our alphastor
server, Alphastor sits on top of a sybase database which you can
connect to.
On unix there is a command "runsql" in the alphastor bin directory
which connects to the database.

>From there you can type
"select * from as_devices"
To list the device mappings

You can also type
"select * from as_mount"
to see what is currently mounted.

On 20/09/2007, Wood, R A (Bob) <WoodR AT chevron DOT com> wrote:
> When you edit the jukebox resource on the Networker GUI. How many
> devices do you see there?
>
> I've never had a jukebox with more than 40 devices, could it be a
> limitation on the Networker side?
>
> Bob
>
> Chevron Limited. Registered in England and Wales (145197). Registered
> office 1 Westferry Circus, Canary Wharf, London, England, E14 4HA

Regards
Michael McGearty