Networker

Re: [Networker] logical and physical device mapping

2007-09-20 10:49:33
Subject: Re: [Networker] logical and physical device mapping
From: "Wood, R A (Bob)" <WoodR AT CHEVRON DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 15:37:25 +0100
When you edit the jukebox resource on the Networker GUI. How many
devices do you see there?

I've never had a jukebox with more than 40 devices, could it be a
limitation on the Networker side?

Bob

Chevron Limited. Registered in England and Wales (145197). Registered
office 1 Westferry Circus, Canary Wharf, London, England, E14 4HA