Networker

Re: [Networker] Fwd: [Networker] nsrexec: networker server is not in the servers file for the networker client

2007-09-19 12:29:31
Subject: Re: [Networker] Fwd: [Networker] nsrexec: networker server is not in the servers file for the networker client
From: Stan Horwitz <stan AT TEMPLE DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 12:23:21 -0400
Yes. Exactly.

On Sep 19, 2007, at 12:23 PM, Elvis Ademba wrote:

Thank you.
I Guess I have to restart netwoker on the client.

REgards
Elvis

On 9/19/07, Stan Horwitz <stan AT temple DOT edu> wrote: Did you restart the NetWorker on the client? If not, that's your
problem. If you did restart the NetWorker software, I suggest you
post a follow-up message to the Networker mailing list to see if
anyone else has any suggestions for you.

--
Stan Horwitz
Temple University

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT: The information contained in this e-mail,
including attachments, is the confidential information of, and/or is
the property of, Temple University. The information is intended for
use solely by the individual or entity named in the e-mail. If you
are not an intended recipient or you received this in error, then any
review, printing, copying, or distribution of any such information is
prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and
then delete this e-mail from your system.