Networker

Re: [Networker] NSR_Reporter failing "Failure in getting licensed featu

2007-09-19 12:00:26
Subject: Re: [Networker] NSR_Reporter failing "Failure in getting licensed featu
From: Davina Treiber <Davina.Treiber AT PEEVRO.CO DOT UK>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 16:55:05 +0100
Capi wrote:
NSR_Reporter is a free third party reporting utility for networker written by
Thierry Faidherbe.
A couple of people I know are running it and they love the info it provides,
i'm trying to run it and as you can see i'm running into some issues :(

it was available at http://users.skynet.be/networker_reporter/ but looks like
the link is down. PM me and i will send it to you.

PMs are not available to the majority of users of this list who use the mail-based list, just the Backup Central users.

I would suggest that the best place to obtain the most up-to-date version of NSR_Reporter is from Thierry himself - he is a regular contributor to this list. Dig out his address from the archives and email him.