Networker

[Networker] losing connection to sun storedge EBS server-nsrmmd hangs up

2007-09-14 16:23:01
Subject: [Networker] losing connection to sun storedge EBS server-nsrmmd hangs up
From: csegarra <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 11:33:19 -0700
I am running Sun Storedge EBS 7.3.2 and I am losing my connection to the
networker application. The server is still up and I can connect to it fine, but
when I bring up the GUI it hangs while trying to connect to the backup server.
When I restart the networker services in an attemp tor correct the issue,
nsrmmd hangs and can not be restarted. I have had to reboot every few hours
just to get some functionality for backups. But it eventually stop working
again.

I have tried reinstalling the application and the problem still happens
Any help would be greatly appreciated.