Networker

Re: [Networker] administrator doesn't have full admin rights?

2007-09-13 16:31:41
Subject: Re: [Networker] administrator doesn't have full admin rights?
From: Thomas S Pinard <tom.pinard AT MCI DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 20:22:48 +0000
Well, I found the answer on my own, so I'll post it here in case anyone
else searches for the same issue.  I was able to grant the administrator
permisssions by doing the following on the client:

nsradmin -s <client> -p nsrexec
 update administrator: root@<client>,administrator@<backup server>,user@<backup
server>

TomP