Networker

Re: [Networker] Checksums for nsrexecd hot fix?

2007-09-11 12:51:56
Subject: Re: [Networker] Checksums for nsrexecd hot fix?
From: Stan Sander <ssande AT SANDIA DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 10:34:59 -0600
George Sinclair wrote:
Hi,

Can someone please provide me with MD5 checksums for the following nsrexecd binaries for the 7.x.x security vulnerability hot fix. The ones Legato sent me look wrong.

nsrexecd (Linux x86 32-bit)

666b222a04a17244ee01a6683a7644d7

nsrexecd (Solaris SPARC 64-bit)

aa783268b5acda51ae89e47e566d5d7b

nsrexecd (Windows 32-bit)

1f1fc9d3074b5fb3c95eda12b065c0f2

One thing I should note, however, is that I don't see Solaris9 out there, just Solaris7? I need it for Solaris 9. Also, no Windows, just nt86. Maybe I didn't get the right ones?

Thanks.

George

The Solaris binaries are for Solaris 7 and higher. The naming convention on the directory is solaris7n is 32 bit and solaris7w is 64 bit. I may not have remembered that correctly, but just keep in mind that n=32 bit and w=64 bit and you'll get it. The windows stuff is all lumped in nt86, think of it as win_x86.

--
Stan Sander - CSU Special Projects  (505)284-4915
ASAP, LLC, Contractor assigned to Sandia National Laboratories

Microsoft: You've got questions. We've got a dancing paperclip.