Networker

Re: [Networker] Windows2003 R2 change tape order at boot

2007-09-06 07:28:44
Subject: Re: [Networker] Windows2003 R2 change tape order at boot
From: "Krishnan, Ramamurthy" <Ramamurthy.Krishnan AT KPMG.CO DOT UK>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 12:24:51 +0100
You can set persistent binding in the HBA utility software.. Not sure
about Qlogic, but you get HBAnyware for Emulex cards, where you can set
this.  There should be a Qlogic equivalent.

And though you set it, I have seen the device order changes whenever the
library is rebooted.  So if you reboot the library, make sure you reboot
the server/storage node as well.

Rgds, Ram.