Networker

[Networker] License status

2007-09-04 17:34:17
Subject: [Networker] License status
From: Librado Pamintuan <LPamintuan AT REGINA DOT CA>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 15:29:30 -0600
In search of a version that will work properly on my Red Hat ES 4 64bit
environment, I just downgraded from v7.3.3 to v7.3.2 jumbo build 399. After
restarting networker I got this email regarding an enabler, I checked all of my
registration and they are enabled with no expiration date. Am I missing an
enabler/registration code here?
thanks in advance

Librado Pamintuan
Technical Support Analyst II
Information Systems Div.
Operations Group
City of Regina

Phone:          (306) 777-7573
General Fax: (306) 777-6804
eFax:             (306) 546-6002
eMail:            lpamintuan AT regina DOT ca,
>>> root <[email protected]> 04/Sep/2007 3:16 pm >>>
NetWorker registration: (info) Server is disabled: update enabler required

DISCLAIMER: The information transmitted is intended only for the addressee and
may contain confidential, proprietary and/or privileged material. Any
unauthorized review, distribution or other use of or the taking of any action
in reliance upon this information is prohibited. If you received this in error,
please contact the sender and delete or destroy this message and any copies.