Networker

Re: [Networker] Rant about 7.3.3

2007-09-04 11:01:05
Subject: Re: [Networker] Rant about 7.3.3
From: "Coty, Edward" <Edward.Coty AT AIG DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 10:54:49 -0400
 I have a 7.1.3 and a 7.2.2 server. We installed 7.3.2 client on Solaris with
ZFS. I was able to successfully backup and restore to both with no problem. See
email thread below on EMC's response to supporting this configuration. So they
tell me one thing and another customer another. Typical.

Hello Ed,

It means they are compatible/supported configuration...

Regards,

MUSTAFA AHMED, LCNS
Staff Technical Support Engineer
Storage Management EMC²