Networker

Re: [Networker] To the LIST HOST

2007-08-08 04:48:56
Subject: Re: [Networker] To the LIST HOST
From: Davina Treiber <Davina.Treiber AT PEEVRO.CO DOT UK>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 09:45:24 +0100
Stan Horwitz wrote:
On Aug 6, 2007, at 7:44 AM, Albert, Eddie (GTI) wrote:

Stan Horwitz,

I would like to thank you for the labor you perform on this list daily,
weekly, monthly...

Oh yes...

And HAPPY BIRHTHDAY

TOMORROW August 7, 2007 Stan Horwitz will tell everyone he has repeated
his 29th Birthday!!!

Happy birthday you old dog!

Thanks. 'Twas a great birthday, and I managed to use NetWorker to recover year 29 off tape! :)

You must have some pretty long retention policies at Temple. ;-)