Networker

Re: [Networker] mminfo question

2007-07-31 22:59:32
Subject: Re: [Networker] mminfo question
From: Yaron Zabary <yaron AT ARISTO.TAU.AC DOT IL>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 05:54:14 +0300
Peter Viertel wrote:
Thanks Tim. You're a legend.   That's been killing me for sometime as it
turns out without me realising it....

I have found !full doesn't work in 7.2.2.Build.494 either. But
%used<full does.

Here's a little matrix of how they work on my different versions:

7.2.1.311   both give the same results.
7.2.2.422   both give the same results.
7.2.2.494   !full broken, %used<full works.
7.3.2.386   !full broken, %used<full works.

I think, just because I like wasting my days, that I shall log a
powerlink case.

I have seen this problem as well. The !full clause stopped working with 7.2.2jumbo+adv_file hotfix. My vendor (Glasshouse) sent me a "patched" mminfo, but it turned out to be some patched 7.3.2 version. This seems to be related to LGTpa93975.