Networker

Re: [Networker] Balancing use of multiple adv_file disk devices

2007-07-30 18:18:46
Subject: Re: [Networker] Balancing use of multiple adv_file disk devices
From: backup <backup AT zweistra DOT nl>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 00:08:39 +0200
We use multiple diskbuffers and have set the target sessions to 1 for each
device
Which forces legato to level off
As target session is not a maximum delimiter but just a optional maximum
Legato will first use disk one than disk two and then disk one again.

Just set it to 1 on both and look what happens.
In your case by putting them both on four the first disk will mostly get
four session at once.