Networker

Re: [Networker] Recover of a Save Set

2007-07-20 08:36:17
Subject: Re: [Networker] Recover of a Save Set
From: "Faidherbe, Thierry" <Thierry.Faidherbe AT HP DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 12:32:06 -0000
You have first to set ssid in notrecoverable state :
nsrmm -s server -o notrecoverable -S SSID

now extend the ssretent period
nsrmm -s server -e <retention in futur> -S SSID

Then, mount tape into a drive and from that node,
issue
scanner -I -v -S ssid <drive>

Once scanned complete, adapt/cehck browse time (set browse equals to
retent policy)
nsrmm -s server -w <retention in futur> -S SSID

You should at this stabe being able to recover your sql db
and browse the index.

HTH

TH

Kind regards - Bien cordialement - Vriendelijke groeten,

Thierry FAIDHERBE

HP Services - Storage Division
Tru64 Unix and Legato Enterprise Backup Solutions Consultant

 *********       *********   HEWLETT - PACKARD
 *******    h      *******   -  1 Rue de l'aeronef/Luchtschipstraat
 ******    h        ******      1140 Bruxelles/Brussel/Brussels
 *****    hhhh  pppp *****   -  102 Blv de la Woluwe/Woluwedal
 *****   h  h  p  p  *****      1200 Bruxelles/Brussel/Brussels
 *****  h  h  pppp   *****   -> HP moves as from 20 August 2007
 ******      p      ******      Hermeslaan 1a - B-1831 Diegem
 *******    p      *******      BELGIUM
                                      Phone :    +32 (0)2  / 729.85.42
      I  N  V  E  N  T          Mobile :   +32 (0)498/  94.60.85
                                Fax :      +32 (0)2  / 729.88.30
Enterprise number 0402.220.594  Email/MSN : thierry.faidherbe(at)hp.com

     RPM/RPR Brussels           Internet  : http://www.hp.com/