Networker

[Networker] backup not working after change in server IP

2007-07-14 21:13:20
Subject: [Networker] backup not working after change in server IP
From: don karnash <donkarnash AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 18:07:33 -0700
Hi, we have SunFire V880 attached to HP Surestorage 4/40 auto-loader tape
library. After office relocation I had to change the server IP address. The
scsi connections are as they were before we moved. Since the server had new IP
address, the library is not working and the drives are disabled. I have
restarted the server and the library and the server reads the indexes for the
clients but when I try to mount the tape or do a backup of the group, I can see
that the drives are disabled.
Has this to do with the license activation with the old IP address ?? Does
anyone have a clue what might be the issue. Please advise and thanks in advance.