Networker

Re: [Networker] manual backup of index files

2007-07-11 16:22:46
Subject: Re: [Networker] manual backup of index files
From: Dipak Patel <pateldm AT COMCAST DOT NET>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 20:09:41 +0000
You can create a group name "index" and create new client for all clients that
you would like to have indexes backup and assign index savegrp to these
clients. Modify cron to run "savegrp -N 8 -O -G index" command from NSR server.
-O option will backup only indexes of all clients under "index" savegrp.

Thank you,
Dipak

From: Mark Scheufele <mark.scheufele AT DIASEMI DOT COM>