Networker

Re: [Networker] ADIC Scalar 100

2007-07-09 10:58:03
Subject: Re: [Networker] ADIC Scalar 100
From: Librado Pamintuan <LPamintuan AT REGINA DOT CA>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 08:55:08 -0600
Hello Stan,
Thanks for the info, but not sure if our company (government) will deal with a
vendor thorugh ebay, perhaps if the vendor is willing to sell it directly and
out of ebay we will probably put some consideration.

regards,
Librado

On Jul 9, 2007, at 10:43 AM, Librado Pamintuan wrote:

> Good morning to all,
> My apologies to all as this is not a Networker admin related
> inquiry, but will greatly appreciate if somebody can provide me
> some info with regards to this:
>
> I planning to add another drive on my ADIC Scalar 100 tape library,
> the tape drive I am looking for is an IBM LTO-2 LVD, either brand
> new or refurbished will do. Can somebody please provide an info on
> where can I purchase this item.

What about eBay?

DISCLAIMER: The information transmitted is intended only for the addressee and
may contain confidential, proprietary and/or privileged material. Any
unauthorized review, distribution or other use of or the taking of any action
in reliance upon this information is prohibited. If you received this in error,
please contact the sender and delete or destroy this message and any copies.