Networker

Re: [Networker] Cloned savesets clean up

2007-07-04 03:48:29
Subject: Re: [Networker] Cloned savesets clean up
From: Vince Howard <V.Howard AT WANSBECK.GOV DOT UK>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 08:47:08 +0100
Hi Librado,

When I had to do this I just ran nsrstage -v -C -V <disk volume>, this
should delete redundant files from the disk device.  If this doesn't
work, it didn't in my situation at first, remove the redundant
saveset/clone-ids from the media database using nsrmm (be *VERY* sure
you have the correct saveset/clone-ids) then re-run the nsrstage
command.

Best regards,

Vince

------------------------------------
Vince Howard
Programmer/UNIX System Administrator
IT Section
Wansbeck District Council
Front Street West
Bedlington
Northumberland
NE22 5TU
UK

Tel (DDI): +44 (0)1670 843472
Fax:       +44 (0)1670 843484
e-mail:    v.howard AT wansbeck.gov DOT uk
Web:       www.wansbeck.gov.uk

Please consider the environment before printing this email. Thank you.

they are addressed.  If you have received this e-mail in error please
notify the originator of the message.

states them to be the views of Wansbeck District Council.

This footer also confirms that this e-mail message has been scanned
for the presence of computer viruses.

Wansbeck District Council Web Site is: www.wansbeck.gov.uk