Networker

Re: [Networker] Schedule Backup Failing

2007-07-03 12:48:09
Subject: Re: [Networker] Schedule Backup Failing
From: Power_Boy <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 06:37:01 -0700
Vince Howard wrote:
> Hi Power Boy,
>
> Try checking the NetWorker msglog.log on the Oracle client for more
> detailed errors.  Also, in nsrnmo.bat you might want to set the debug
> file, e.g.
>
> SET NSR_SB_DEBUG_FILE=C:\Program
> Files\Legato\nsr\applogs\nsrnmostart.log
>
> BEFORE running the save to get more details.
>

> Best regards,
>
> Vince
>
> ------------------------------------
> Vince Howard
> Programmer/UNIX System Administrator
> IT Section
> Wansbeck District Council
> Front Street West
> Bedlington
> Northumberland
> NE22 5TU
> UK
>
> Tel (DDI): +44 (0)1670 843472
> Fax:       +44 (0)1670 843484
> e-mail:    v.howard AT wansbeck.gov DOT uk
> Web:       www.wansbeck.gov.uk
>
> Please consider the environment before printing this email. Thank you.
> _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

> intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom
> they are addressed.  If you have received this e-mail in error please
> notify the originator of the message.

> sender, except where the sender specifies and with authority,
> states them to be the views of Wansbeck District Council.
>
> This footer also confirms that this e-mail message has been scanned
> for the presence of computer viruses.
>
> Wansbeck District Council Web Site is: www.wansbeck.gov.uk

The error status has changed now, on asking the DBA, we have two database
installations on our Unix box, one as 9i & other as 10g. Both databases have
differenent unix users.
Am able to schedule & backup my 9i database, but once i schedule my 10g
database script  from legato , it says nsrnmo_TST (Command not found).

But we do have this template in both locations

/usr/bin & /usr/sbin (UNIX).

Please suggest , Thanks in Advance.

Power Boy