Networker

Re: [Networker] Volume Errors

2007-07-03 06:27:57
Subject: Re: [Networker] Volume Errors
From: Elvis Ademba <kingelvo AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 12:17:25 +0200
I keep on seeing the same error message

failed query for volume <pool>, authentication type 0 not adequate (1, 13)

On 6/13/07, Pokuri, Srinivas <spokuri AT netinfosys DOT com> wrote:

Networker 7.3.2 Jumbo update 1 Build 386

Networker was unable to communicate well with the Jukebox, and I see the
same error message. (authentication type 0 not adequate (1, 13))

The resolution was to uninstall this version and install the one with
Build 399. Legato support has provided with the software.

Thanks
Srinivas