Networker

Re: [Networker] VTL/Dedup

2007-06-28 11:16:28
Subject: Re: [Networker] VTL/Dedup
From: Steven Weller <sdweller AT SBCGLOBAL DOT NET>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 08:14:10 -0700
The Avamar and NetWorker integration is targetted for relase sometime in Q4.
NetWorker will be the single point of management for all the operations as well
as reporting. This does not imply that Avamar is going away at all either.

If you want more details or are interested please ask your account rep contact
the product management team.

Cheers!
Steve