Networker

[Networker] Probe Abandoned

2007-06-27 13:17:48
Subject: [Networker] Probe Abandoned
From: "Campbell, Heather" <HMCampbell AT JHANCOCK DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 13:13:52 -0400
I am having difficulties with a Windows-2003 client backup. Legato server is
Window-2003

I am getting multiple Probe errors in the log file:

Jun 26 17:07:26 b04legp01.prd.manulifeusa.com: * Probe job had unrecoverable
failure(s)

F:\>savegrp -pv -c ptpafile01 1900_Start

06/27/07 08:50:42 savegrp: ptpafile01.prd.manulifeusa.com:probe abandoned

I have added the Legato server to the host file on the client

I have added the IP address to the client config on the Legato server

I ran a small backup from the client and it ran successfully

Nslookup runs fine with name but not with IP address

Any thoughts on why this backup wont run?? I have another server in the same
location that is running fine with no errors.

Thanks!!!

Heather