Networker

[Networker] How to manage Storage Node

2007-06-20 15:02:25
Subject: [Networker] How to manage Storage Node
From: Elvis Ademba <kingelvo AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 12:21:15 +0200
My storage node was installed on Linux (long before me)

How do i manage it.
What commands do i use
What things to look out for.
What to check daily or weekly.
what do i monitor
how to check for errors.

ETC.

example i got the message below .................  and i dont know what it
means?

Waiting for more available space on filesystem
`rd=backup-sn:/data/hddbkp/_AF_readonly'