Networker

Re: [Networker] Incremental Backup issue on Windows Virtual Server

2007-06-06 17:16:59
Subject: Re: [Networker] Incremental Backup issue on Windows Virtual Server
From: Barton <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 19:32:39 -0700
Hi Fazil,

Thanks for the reply.  The filesystems involved are purely ntfs file sharing
(no db). This problem occurs for all VS in this particular cluster.

I don't think the problem is due to change journal or archive bits. It seems
Networker is just not recording the last full backup... (do you know where in
nsr database this is stored?) I have  call in to EMC but haven't had a useful
response yet...