Networker

[Networker] Problem with backup of SYSTEM FILES Windows 2003

2007-05-15 08:22:50
Subject: [Networker] Problem with backup of SYSTEM FILES Windows 2003
From: Daniela Weigl <Daniela.Weigl AT OCE DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 08:10:01 -0400
Hello,

when I try to backup an Windows 2003 machine, I always get an error:

* admin:SYSTEM FILES:\ System Files - Failed to save
c:\windows\system32\drivers\atapi.sys, 0xffffffff
* admin:SYSTEM FILES:\ System Files - Error saving
* admin:SYSTEM FILES:\ save: RPC error: RPC cannot encode arguments
* admin:SYSTEM FILES:\ save: save of SYSTEM FILES:\ to <backup server> failed

and the backup of SYSTEM FILES is aborted.

We are using FSC Networker server 7.2A00 and on client site 7.3.2 Jumbo
Build 386 (Client 7.2 Build 494 has the same problem)

Has anyone an idea what's going wrong?

Thanks Daniela