Networker

Re: [Networker] Networker backups through Cisco Load balance/CSS/CSM modules

2007-05-12 08:21:59
Subject: Re: [Networker] Networker backups through Cisco Load balance/CSS/CSM modules
From: Nancy Magers <nmagers AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 08:21:34 -0400
Hi

We have the same situation here -

Cisco CSM Module presents services to the network.  We have
an "administrative" network to the servers behind the CSM for things like
backups, NFS mounts and filesystem syncs.  This was the ONLY way we could
get things to work properly.  Once it was setup (over 3 years now) it runs
well.

Good luck

Nancy Magers
Brown University - CIS