Networker

[Networker] Lotus Notes module 3.0

2007-05-03 08:22:43
Subject: [Networker] Lotus Notes module 3.0
From: E Gold <egold AT FSA DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 08:21:21 -0400
I am trying to backup a notes client using the notes module 3.0 but have
issues.

Can someone give me a quick start on what to fill in for the saveset and
backup command on the legato server?  What do I put in the config file on
the client? I have the docs and tried but its still not working. When it
fails it gives vauge errors.

TIA

Evan Gold
Financial Security Assurance