Networker

Re: [Networker] Point In Time Recover with BCV using Legato 7.3.2

2007-04-28 08:50:49
Subject: Re: [Networker] Point In Time Recover with BCV using Legato 7.3.2
From: Diwakar Kumar <Diwakar.Kumar AT ITS DOT WS>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 15:49:31 +0300
Thanks a lot! But then what Networker PowerSnap Module for symmetrics does?

Can you confirm that PowerSnap module is supported with VCS 5.0 or not? If
yes can we do PIT recovery using Snap module. Because customer says
Networker doesn't support PIT recovery. Can you tell me a way to achieve PIT
recovery using Legato 7.3.2. I am having PowerSnap module as well.

Thanks & Regards,

Diwakar Kumar

International Turnkey System

Call @ 00973 36040935

Write :- diwakar.kumar AT its DOT ws

 "A vision without a task is a dream; A task without a vision is drudgery;

But a vision, with a task, is the hope of the world."