Networker

Re: [Networker] Windows Server 2003 x64 client error

2007-04-27 09:32:18
Subject: Re: [Networker] Windows Server 2003 x64 client error
From: "Cox, Shawn" <Shawn.Cox AT PCCA DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 08:29:36 -0500
YES!  I am seeing this exact same error.  v7.2.2. on Win2K3 R2 64bit.

--- Unsuccessful Save Sets ---
* lbksvexch-n1.pcca.com:SYSTEM STATE:\ 1 retry attempted
* lbksvexch-n1.pcca.com:SYSTEM STATE:\ ASR System Files - AsrCreateStateFile
failed - 0x32
* lbksvexch-n1.pcca.com:SYSTEM STATE:\ ASR System Files - Failed to create the
ASR state files
* lbksvexch-n1.pcca.com:SYSTEM STATE:\ ASR System Files - Error saving
* lbksvexch-n1.pcca.com:SYSTEM STATE:\ Registry - Error saving
* lbksvexch-n1.pcca.com:SYSTEM STATE:\ save: RPC error: RPC cannot encode
arguments
* lbksvexch-n1.pcca.com:SYSTEM STATE:\ save: save of SYSTEM STATE:\ to
lbksvbackup.pcca.com failed

* lbksvexch-n2.pcca.com:SYSTEM STATE:\ 1 retry attempted
* lbksvexch-n2.pcca.com:SYSTEM STATE:\ ASR System Files - AsrCreateStateFile
failed - 0x32
* lbksvexch-n2.pcca.com:SYSTEM STATE:\ ASR System Files - Failed to create the
ASR state files
* lbksvexch-n2.pcca.com:SYSTEM STATE:\ ASR System Files - Error saving
* lbksvexch-n2.pcca.com:SYSTEM STATE:\ Registry - Error saving
* lbksvexch-n2.pcca.com:SYSTEM STATE:\ save: RPC error: RPC cannot encode
arguments
* lbksvexch-n2.pcca.com:SYSTEM STATE:\ save: save of SYSTEM STATE:\ to
lbksvbackup.pcca.com failed

I've chased it for a week and was going to plan a support call next week to dig
deeper.  Only thing I was going to try that I haven't yet is to try a v7.3.x
client and see what happens.

--S