Networker

[Networker] Upgrading to the latest Legato Networker from versioon 6.1.3

2007-04-25 10:32:31
Subject: [Networker] Upgrading to the latest Legato Networker from versioon 6.1.3
From: Matt Weatherford <mbw AT U.WASHINGTON DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 07:17:34 -0700
Hi,

I have been stuck in the "land of the lost" for far too long and finally have funds to pursue an upgrade from Legato 6.13 to the latest version (7.4?)

Has anyone else undergone this transition? I would be very interested in
hearing about your experience or recommendations about the process.

Thanks,

Matt