Networker

Re: [Networker] Client / Storage Node question

2007-04-15 01:27:46
Subject: Re: [Networker] Client / Storage Node question
From: Peter Viertel <Peter.Viertel AT MACQUARIE DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 15:27:04 +1000
When you have multiple client records for the same host they share a few
different attributes magically in the background...    Eg aliases, index
path, storage node for example... If you change it in one client then go
look at one of the other records for that host you will see it's changed
there too..

But changing one client wouldn't change where other physically different
clients send their backups.

--
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential. The views or opinions
expressed are the author's own and may not reflect the views or opinions