Networker

[Networker] Barcode volume mismatch

2007-04-11 14:20:19
Subject: [Networker] Barcode volume mismatch
From: Kurian Thomas <kurianthomas02 AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 14:00:27 -0400
Hi,

I have Win2K3 Server running Networker 7.3.2 Jumbo 11 on VMWare ESX 3. It
has a SCSI attached Overland Powerloader with a Adaptec 39160 PCI Express
Card.

Auto Media Management is turned on, Barcode is turned on and Backups run
fine but now I noticed that under Devices -> Library --- Volume label and
Barcode label has a mismatch. Tapes in the Slot do not have the same volume
label for the barcode label. Both are not the same.

Any thoughts on how to troubleshoot this problem? Is it a GUI refresh issue?

Thanks

Kurian Thomas