Networker

Re: [Networker] Performance issues after upgrade to 7.2.2

2007-04-01 17:53:07
Subject: Re: [Networker] Performance issues after upgrade to 7.2.2
From: Scott Clous <Scott.Clous AT CCCI DOT ORG>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2007 17:50:29 -0400
1. advanced file devices write two backups vs. file devices
2. setting the advanced file device to use auto media management, helped
our system keep the devices available (3 different emc techs, and my
experience.
3. I agree with stablity, but am still working through some issues.

Did you get resolution to these issues?