Networker

Re: [Networker] EMC Support Question

2007-03-29 12:29:22
Subject: Re: [Networker] EMC Support Question
From: "Clark, Patti" <Clarkp AT OSTI DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 12:22:08 -0400

I have been unable to get our contract information straightened out.  We
are a small office in one location in DOE.  I'd been provided with 2
site ids on PowerLink neither of which has any contract information
associated with them.  When I opened a ticket, I was provided a 3rd site
id and no contract information.  My ticket was closed without confirming
resolution.  I called support and was assured that this was a minor
issue and that it would be addressed in a few days.  It's 3 weeks later.
These are just the recent activities.

Our contract was set up August 2006, just prior to the change over to
PowerLink.  It was months before I could even access PowerLink in spite
of several inquiries.  I am unable to use PowerLink's interface to do
anything that requires contract validation.  The only thing that I can
do is download the necessary software and documentation (the only thing
that keeps me going to PowerLink).  There is much more, but suffice it
to say that "I don't think anyone's back there!".  I know what we
purchased, but do they?

Patti