Networker

Re: [Networker] Benchmarking restores from Legato

2007-03-27 05:29:56
Subject: Re: [Networker] Benchmarking restores from Legato
From: Davina Treiber <DavinaTreiber AT PEEVRO.CO DOT UK>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 10:25:47 +0100
Lunsford, Damien [CCC-OT_IT] wrote:

Hi,

I am trying to troubleshoot a problem and I need to measure the speed of
a restore using networker.

Does anybody know how to redirect legato to restore to /dev/null on
Solaris.

We don't need the data as we don't want to overwrite any fliles and we
do not have any
Spare disk space.

You can use the "-n" option to the recover command.